You have increasing choices for yoga classes in the Lake Mary area. So let’s contrast and compare three of the established studios so you can see which fits your needs and preferences best. They are Lake Center Yoga, Guruv Yoga Lake Mary and Everything Zen Yoga.
Yoga Lake Mary
Yoga in Lake Mary
What Classes Fit You Best?
Best Fit Studio by Description
1. I want a large choice of different kinds, levels and styles of yoga classes.
- Vinyasa, Flow, Ballet, Hot or Not, Hatha, Gentle, Yin, Zumba — bring it on!
- Medium to larger classes feel great to me
- Teachers with much experience, a medium amount and those just starting out all appeal to me
- Some spirituality is available if I choose the right classes
If that description sounds the most like you: Try Guruv Yoga Lake Mary.
It is a 5-minute drive from central Lake Mary:
A Wide Range of Choices
2. I like convenience and a good but not-overwhelming choice of classes
- The studio should be very close by
- I feel comfortable in medium to bigger classes where I not be noticed if I wish
- I like the idea of having teachers with 200 hour yoga teaching certifications
- And all at an average rate for yoga classes.
If that description sounds the most like you: Try Everything Zen Yoga.
It is a 2 minute drive from central Lake Mary:
Uniting the Body, Mind, and Spirit
3. Yoga to me is Body, Mind and Spirit– in balance.
- I like a little flowing in my yoga to warm up but feel I will gain more by learning individual poses more deeply — for 3 – 5 good breaths apiece.
- I want to learn the best techniques to do yoga poses so that I can go deeper into the poses safely without injuring myself.
- I have an idea that I should be able to heal injuries over time by learning to do yoga properly.
- I also prefer very skillful, accomplished teachers who can help guide me into a deeper yoga experience.
- No yoga in hot rooms please!
- I want to know more about the spiritual aspects of yoga and would like to experience what that is like.
- I like smaller classes as compared to larger ones — it seems I get the attention I need that way.
If that description sounds the most like you: You’ll fit right in with us!
It is a 14 minute drive from central Lake Mary: