Yoga Lake Mary
3. Yoga to me is Body, Mind and Spirit– in balance.
- I like a little flowing in my yoga to warm up but feel I will gain more by learning individual poses more deeply — for 3 – 5 good breaths apiece.
- I want to learn the best techniques to do yoga poses so that I can go deeper into the poses safely without injuring myself.
- I have an idea that I should be able to heal injuries over time by learning to do yoga properly.
- I also prefer very skillful, accomplished teachers who can help guide me into a deeper yoga experience.
- No yoga in hot rooms please!
- I want to know more about the spiritual aspects of yoga and would like to experience what that is like.
- I like smaller classes as compared to larger ones — it seems I get the attention I need that way.
If that description sounds the most like you: You’ll fit right in with us!
It is a 14 minute drive from central Lake Mary: