Altamonte Springs Yoga
3. I prefer having the whole body, mind, spirit experience with my yoga.
- I like a little flowing in my yoga to warm up but feel I will gain more by learning individual poses more deeply — for 3 – 5 good breaths apiece.
- I feel that I have missed learning the proper way to do poses so that I don’t hurt myself and can go deeper into the poses safely.
- I like the idea that if I have an injury that with proper instruction I can actual heal it over time doing yoga.
- I prefer yoga around normal room temperature — about 75 degrees.
- And I’m curious about the spiritual aspects of yoga — can they really help me in my life?
- Smaller to medium size classes appeal to me so that I can have more individual instruction as needed.
- I also prefer very skillful, accomplished teachers who can help guide me into a deeper yoga experience.
If that description sounds the most like you: You are a great fit for us!
4. Yoga Altamonte Springs Area Comparison Chart
|Google Reviews||5 reviews / 4.8 Stars||11 reviews / 4.6 Stars||14 reviews / 5 Stars|
|Type of classes||Aerial, Power, Hot, Hatha, Yin, Yoga Therapy||Bikram Flow||Hatha Yoga (poses tend to be held for 10 to 20 seconds).|
|Class size*||Medium to Large||Small, Medium, Large||Small to Medium|
|Class length (in hours)||1 or 1:15||1:30||1:30|
|Room Temperature||Hot, Warm, Normal||Hot||Normal|
|Teacher experience||A nice mixture of newer teachers from their Yoga University and as well as very experienced teachers.||Experienced and highly trained in Bikram style||From 10 to 30+ years experience — highly trained|
|Studio philosophy||Come with an open mind. Leave with an open heart.||Breath First, Posture Second and Heat is Key||Body Aligned, Mind Relaxed, Spirit Expanded|
|Drive from Central Altamonte||6 minutes||9 minutes||7 minutes|